Management and Strategy Consulting/Leadership Development
Primary purpose is to help organizations grow, become more efficient, effective and profitable.
Primary Reasons for the Failure of Change Management Initiatives.
- Misidentification of the problem or challenge
- Misunderstanding of the value proposition
- Failure to properly understand the current organizational capability
- Failure to establish baselines, recognize progress, recycle
- Failure to continuously improve through a dedicated learning organization
What We Do
Our strategy consulting expertise:
- Fundamentals of growth: Only one in 10 companies succeeds in achieving sustained growth. We help companies grow by pragmatically assessing markets and opportunities that a company can execute brilliantly.
- Business unit strategy: Effective strategy for business units requires making proprietary decisions about where to play and how to win. The goal is to enable a business to reach its full economic potential.
- Corporate strategy: Corporate strategy involves a proprietary set of actions that enables a company to be worth more than just the sum of its parts. The most critical role of the center is to help business units achieve leadership positions.
- Performance Improvement: We help companies achieve their full potential in a number of ways, working across the organization (integrated solutions) or within specific areas of performance (point solutions).
Our integrated solutions:
- Sustained Cost Transformation: Transform the cost structure across the organization to obtain cost leadership and gain competitive advantage.
- Lean Six Sigma TPS: Working back from the customer to deliver better outcomes with lower cost and higher quality.
- Business Process Redesign: Achieve operational excellence at a company’s most critical processes to deliver high quality service at a competitive cost.
Our process-specific solutions include:
- Manufacturing Optimization: Optimize the manufacturing footprint and shop-floor operations.
- Service Design & Operations: Deliver the promised customer experience at the right cost across service channels.
- G & A Optimization & Organizational Design: Create lasting improvements in efficiency and effectiveness of G&A functions, aligning process goals to business objectives.
Not sure how to get started? Give us a call and we’ll develop a plan.